Sunday, May 6, 2012

Only 2 more weeks for BIGGEST LOSER!

Hello wonderful blog!  I have not been keeping up as much as I wish I was, but I have been busy with school etc., but after this week the semester is over(THANK GOODNESS!)  Well this past week was such a great week!  First of all, last Sunday the 29th I completed my first FULL MARATHON!  WOO HOO!  It was AMAZING!  I crossed the finish line at 6 hours and 31 minutes...yes I said 6 hours and 31 minutes....I ran every single step of it as well!  Obviously I'm not a fast runner....but my goal was to simply finish...and run the entire time!  It was truly the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life (maybe giving birth naturally was a little tougher), but crazy hard!  I just still can't believe I actually did it!  Well actually I can, bc I worked very hard for 6 months for it!  Thank goodness 4 months into my training I got my mind right and decided it was time to start eating healthy as well so I can lose some LBS!  This past weigh in on the 5th went really well!  I had been pretty stressed out the last couple week because I was clearly at a Plateau, which is not fun!  I was sticking at 194lbs for a good 3 weeks!  I wasn't gaining any at all, but was getting so frustrated because no more was coming off!  I knew at some point I would hit a plateau...I just was hoping it was after the Biggest Loser!  But after some change up and lots of hard work this week I lost 5 pounds putting me at 189 pounds!  OMG....I can not believe I weigh 189 pounds!  I know I still have a long way to go, but I have not been this low since before I was pregnant with Madi Rae, and honestly....long before I was pregnant with her!  Until I think it was 2 weeks ago I had been in 2nd place in the biggest loser competition the entire time...and only losing by a small percentage, but now after my 3 week plateau I think I am in 5th or 6th...and you know what....THAT'S OK!  Saturday was the first morning I woke up realized I weighed 31 pounds less than I did barely 2 months ago...and I decided I was already winning...and at that...The Biggest Loser Winner!  I know it's super corny, but seriously I truly never thought I would actually be at this point!  31 pounds lighter?  I truly believe I can still win the competition, but really either way it makes no difference to me!  Of coarse a cruise with my handsome husband would be amazing and is MUCH NEEDED, but man I am on my road to my goal!  Better yet...Jonathan and I have decided when I hit 160 we are going to start trying for another little Cramer!  I told him I just want to know that I am comfortably with my eating and working out and know I will continue it throughout the pregnancy!  I CAN'T WAIT!  On that exciting note of bringing another baby our family I am going to say Goodnight and LOVE you all and am so thankful for you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment