Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's been a while!

Hello there everyone...wow it has been a long time and I am so sorry!  It's not because I have  quit on myself or stopped anything, my life has just been so busy and it is finally somewhat slowing down!  2 weeks ago at my weigh in I lost I think it was 1.6 pounds so I weighed in at 194 pounds!  I can't believe it!  That is a 22.8 pound weight loss for Biggest Loser and a 26.8 total pounds loss since the week before I began biggest loser!  I seriously can't believe I am so close to the 80's!  It is so crazy!  But last week at my weigh in...I have to be honest I gained point 8 pounds!  I know it's nothing crazy it's just very frusturating working as hard as I am and not losing...and at that gaining a little bit!  I feel like I am at a stand still right now and I don't understand why!  I have changed up my eating this week, but still have not seen a huge change in the scale yet.  I know I will soon though.  But the most exciting news is that the marathon is this Sunday!  WOO HOO!  I can't believe it is so close....all this training and it is finally here!  I feel confident other than the fact that last Wednesday I was in my salon and hit my toe on this board and broke it or did something to it:(  I can walk ok on it kind of, but it hurts, so Jonathan said I should wear this boot just to be safe until the marathon!  I feel like an idiot wearing it just for my toe, but I wuld be sick If I started the run and was unable to finish!  But just needs some prayers that it heals before then!  Well guys hoping for a god weight loss on Saturday along with an amazing run on Sunday~  Everyone should come out to the marathon on Sunday...it's such a fun experience and it might even get you pumped to start running if you already don't!  Super proud of my sister Lindsey for running the 2nd leg of the marathon(5k)  she has recently started running and she is doing awesome!  SO PROUD OF YOU MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!  GOOD LUCK!  As always thank you all so much for all your support...can't wait to blog after the marathon to let you know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment