Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Amazing new life!

Hey guys...hope all is going well with all of yall! I feel like it has been forever since I posted since we had no weigh in on saturday...but don't kid yourself....there sure is one this saturday and I'm so excited! I know it is going to be a pretty awesome one as well! How do i know that you ask? Well that's because for the first time in two and a half almost 3 years I weigh under 200 pounds! WOO HOO....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! such a huge milestone I hit! Now I seriously I feel like it is all possible! This picture I attached is of every single winter item of clothing I have...every single item of clothing is not just big...but pretty huge on me...i am getting rid of it all!  This is so crazy to me...I'm actually doing it guys...i seriously can not believe I am under 200 pounds! This has been a great week so far and I am so pumped for the rest of it....on thursday I have a 20 mile run I have to do and I'm so ready for it! My breathing seems to be back to normal...so if worse comes to worse I'll walk it! Oh and I have gone from 42 inches in my waist to 38 as of today! And lost other inches as well! Thank you all as always for your amazing support! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment