Monday, April 9, 2012

April 7th Biggest Loser weigh in!

Well....this past was such an awesome week for me!  I knew what I wanted out of the week, so I went out and got it!  First of all I knew I needed to do a 20 mile run sometime last week because it was that time in my training!  I was pretty nervous considering I had not run in almost a month due to not being able to breath, but I felt GREAT!  I planned my run for Thursday...woke up started it around 6:50 a.m. and ran the entire 20 miles!  It took me 4 hours and 40 minutes!  I was so excited because I expected it to take me at least 5 hours, but I truly believe I ran so well because of the weight I have loss and the muscle I have built.  Less than 3 weeks till the marathon!  I am so pumped and can not believe it is almost finally here!  After 5 and a half months of training!  I was pretty emotional at the end of my run bc I couldn't believe I had actaully done it, and because in my life I have made goals and met them, but none ever this big and one that seemed so extreme to me.  But that brings me to my weight loss for this week, which I feel is another extreme goal that I am actually going to get to! At the last biggest loser weigh in I weighed 203 .6 pounds!  This week I weighed in at 196 pounds!!!!   AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I DID IT....I am under 200 pounds!  I have not been here in almost 3 years!  I am now pre Molly Mae weight and right around my wedding day weight!  You know all those clothes I have been able to recently fit in that have been hanging in my closet for a while now?  Well they are getting to big!  On top of being under 200 pounds....I won the highest percentage most this week again in the contest!  I am just so excited and keep having to pinch myself because I don't believe this is me doing this!  I am living this new awesome life style and couldn't be more excited!  Also,  I am excited to announce that I will once again be at home with my babies!  As much as I love my job in the NICU at Mercy, it is just way to much for my family and I, with me in full time school, all my clients, and trying to get my health on track, my husband and I thought this would be best!  I'm still going to school to become a nurse, I'm just taking it a little slower like we had originally planned!   Thank you all for all your support and kind words of encouragement!  Ya'll are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment