Thursday, January 30, 2014

I wish all famous athletes/famous people were like KD!

Hello everyone!  Hope all ya'lls day is going wonderful so far!  Just a quick thought this morning before I get to working on finishing up my surprise of re-doing my mother-in-laws house(I will post pictures and explain in another blog)  I unfortunately was unable to watch the Thunder/Miami game last night (again bc I am finishing my surprise for my MIL) but I knew we ended up beating them good, so I wanted to watch highlights on ESPN!  Anyways, I always love when they interview KD because he seems to be a great guy...and I LOVE how open he is about his faith and love for our savior!  Anyways an ESPN lady was interviewing him after the big win...and the final question she asked was, "What goes into a streak to get you to the level you've been at these last 12 games...what goes into that?"  KD's exact response was...."GOD that's all I can say...Jesus Christ!"  The lady kind of snickered and said, "So it has nothing to do with you?" KD responds "Nah, nothing...that's all him!"  I mean WOW!  Goosebumps covered...and of coarse if you know me...I started crying!  I have watched it about 5 times so far!  It is just so amazing for someone like him to be so open about his faith...he is someone I would be proud for my children to look up to him!  The way God works is just so overwhelmingly AMAZING to me...as I type this it is almost hard to breath because the presence and power of the Lord is so amazing and here!  For someone to be as great of player as KD...I look at him and how good he is and think...how can someone not believe in the Lord?  Him being so good and telling everyone it is only because of GOD...I mean wow!  I feel that same way when I hear our amazing Pastor Craig Groschel speak...I literally listen to the things that come out of his mouth and think...I mean if this is not proof that God is real...I don't know what is!  The messages Craig Groschel speaks are so powerful....no one could be giving him that but the Lord!  Anyways... just a quick thought I had!  Hope you all continue to have a blessed day!  GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!  Also you should come check out my church this weekend!  Life Church...this weekend they are doing a special they do every year on superbowl  weekend called 30 second theology!  Something you don't want to miss!

Times
Saturday 5:00 and 6:30
Sunday 8:30, 10:00, 11:30, 1:00. or 6:00

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment