Sunday, July 13, 2014

March 14th 2014

Well as usually it has been a while since I have last posted a blog!  I actually kind of forget that I use to blog, but then when I start watching others vlogs or reading blogs I think how I would love to blog...then I remember oh yeah I totally have a blog!  But anyways, so much has been going on in our lives lately!  Well the biggest news of all is that on March 14th we found out we were expecting again!    It was truly the most exciting day!  After almost 2 years of trying and one miscarriage we found out we were pregnant!  I guess I can tell you the story!  So after us stopping trying after November, we decided in February we were finally ready to try again.  We had decided to stop trying because I was so unhappy about my weight and even worse I was obsessed with getting pregnant and was not trusting in the Lord AT ALL!  Well by the beginning of February I had lost a great a amount of weight and I had completely changed my attitude of getting pregnant!  I truly had started trusting in the Lord completely about getting pregnant.  I just knew it was going to happen...if not soon...someday and I was completely fine with that.  I will tell you this though, the day after I ovulated....I KNEW IT!  I truly knew I was pregnant!  I obviously had not gotten the positive test, but I just had this calming feeling and I was just calm and knew.  So of coarse though I still had the two week wait of seeing that positive test!  Well like most women who are trying to conceive I was addicted to peeing on the stick...haha!  I literally bought like 10 $1 test and thought I would just pee on those everyday until the day I was suppose to start...then if I missed my period and had not gotten a positive I would buy good ones and test!  Well on Friday the 14th of March, like I had been doing every day for the past like week or so I woke up...peed in a cup...and took the test....not surprised it said negative I then threw it away!  I was still 3 or 4 days early so I wasn't to bummed because I have never gotten an early positive!  Well for some reason that day I was just antsy about taking a test..that day I had gotten some of the good tests at Walgreens and around 3:30 p.m. I just decided...why not...I am just going to take one!  I hadn't peed in a while so I thought maybe there is some hcg i my system to get a positive if I am pregnant!  Jonathan had just gotten home, but I didn't want him knowing I was taking a test!  So right before he had come upstairs I took the test...I barely looked at it and I literally saw the very faintest line I think visible to  the eye!  But if you get a positive at all...its a positive!  If there is a faint line it means there is hcg in your system!  So I kind of ignored it because I had barely processed so I didn't get to excited, bc I didn't get to look at it that well...and then of coarse Jonathan walks upstairs and changes because he wants to go run...so I hide the test real quick...and of all the times he wants to talk(which I love talking to my husband) but he like just wants to hang out and talk before he goes and runs!  I just wanted him to get out of our room so that I could look at the stinking test again!  So he finally went to go run...I looked at the test and it still looked about the same!  So I was excited, but the line was literally the faintest line I think that is possible...so I just thought...ok I will wait a few more hours and test again and maybe it will be a little more clear!  So that's exactly what I did!  About an hour or two later I tested again!  Mind you this entire time we have been trying to get pregnant I always wanted to find out myself and then do something fun for Jonathan to tell him we were pregnant.  Well after I took that next test....it was a clear positive!  I could NOT BELIEVE IT!  He was upstairs in our room, so I got a chalkboard out and the video camera(which was almost dead) and told the camera I was pregnant and walked upstairs and told him with the camera!  It died right after I told him, but he was in shock...he was like uh huh...no way...are you serious?  I was shaking and crying and all I kept saying all night was I knew it!  I knew it!  I told Jonathan that since the day after ovulation I truly new I was pregnant!  But what was even more amazing, was that when I got that more clear positive...I literally had this peace that God gave me telling me just relax...everything is going to be ok!  I am 21 weeks pregnant now and have not worried about this pregnancy at all!  The Lord gave me the peace I needed the second I found out I was pregnant!  So now I am 21 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby and due on Thanksgiving day November 27th!  My babies come early, so I am thinking she will be here sometime at the beginning of November!  I really am going to keep up with blogging again!  There are so many things I have to write about and things on my mind!  I hope you all have a wonderful night and week!  GOD IS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment