Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A little bit of life!

Well it's been about 6 months since I last posted, but since I enjoy blogging so much, I decided to make it a goal this year to blog more often!  Now it's just making the time. 
     Man last year was such an amazing year!  Our 3rd beautiful daughter was born on November 11th.  It's was such a beautiful day. ..I actually had her 100% all natural. .. and it hurt....A LOT! I don't enjoy the pain at all,  but really wanted to experience childbirth.   With Natalie my oldest daughter I had an epidural and felt almost nothing,  With Madi Rae I had a natural childbirth,  With Molly Mae I didn't get an epidural till I was a seven, and with Phoebe Kae I did it natural again!   I actually hate how nowadays so many women don't even experience childbirth.   Like, they don't even feel one Single contraction.   It just seems so crazy to me. .. and I am all for the epidural. .I'm not one of those judgy people that think people are ridiculous if they get an epidural,  but I wish more women at least got to experience it!  I also totally understand that people have to get c sections.  I guess I just feel very blessed that I have had the wonderful birthing experiences I have had!
     So another super awesome thing that happened in 2014, Jonathan and I finally decided it was time to sell our home.   After waiting, waiting, and waiting some more... we finally decided we were ready to take the plunge.   We knew the Lord would tell us when the time was right. .. our main thing was that we wanted to continue living below our means and have at least 20% to put down. .. and we do, so we finally feel comfortable moving!   Jonathan lived in our old house for 27 years,  so it was hard for us to leave but we are so happy we did!  I'm so proud of us for hanging around that extra 2 plus years...it really helped us to learn patience and to trust that God knew what he was doing with our home.   And of coarse he knew, because after deciding we were ready to sell. .. in October we decided we were going to build a house. .. and not only that, but literally build a house in our dream neighborhood!  We are building in a beautiful neighborhood called Williamson farms!  The location is perfect and it goes to the elementary that we would Love our children to go to (if we don't homeschool. .. that is another blog one day) and what I love even more is that we are building a very modest home. .. not super big!  We chose to do so, so we can get it paid off quickly and save to buy our next home in cash or have half or more to put down!  We are huge Dave Ramsey financial freedom people (also another blog) so we felt this was a great a obtainable goal!  We are just so blessed That we get to do this and have a beaUtiful new home. .. it's all because God is so good!
    So once we put the house on the marketx it sold in 36 days. .. We found out November 11th (the same day pheebs was born) that we sold our home and that we would be closing on December 23rd.   We are blessed to have a friend that owns a few houses and she is letting us stay in one until our house is finished, which should be the end of March!  So from the 20th of December till January 1st we had a 2 night stay in the hospital (pheebs had the flu and a small infection in her belly button from her umbilical cord) we packed and closed on our house,  moved into my sisters house (rent house was not ready till the first) celebrated Christmas and New years, and then finally moved into the rent house!  Wow. .. the end of the year got Cray..haha I said Cray. ..I think that word is so funny!
Well that is all for now. ..I hope you all have a beaUtiful day and week. .. and remember that all of this is possible because of our Lord father. .. Man he is so good!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment