Friday, February 6, 2015

A Fresh start on my journey!

Hey guys.   Hope everyone is having a BEAUTIFUL Friday thus far!   So I am pretty excited to start my weight loss.   Well actually continue it,   I say that because I have already lost 33 pounds.   I have been pretty down this week.  I'm just still very depressed about my weight. .. i ate very bad this week and didn't go to the gym at all, yet I still lost a pound and a half.  So Needless to say I was pretty excited when I stepped on the scale this afternoon!   I honestly thought I might have gained a pound or two.  
   So lately I have found lots of inspiring women on instagram that have been in my exact shoes.   Most of them weighed even more than I do.   They are so inspiring, and they didn't just lose weight, all off them have beautiful bodies with beautiful muscle!   That is my goal. ..I don't want to just lose weight. .. I want to be toned and In shape.   With that being said and after researching and reading how a lady I follow on instagram named @happyhungryfit did it, I feel this is the best way for me to lose and build muscle at the same time.   In the past I have done what a lot of people do to lose weight. .. pretty much starved myself.   Hence the reason I have always gained it all back.   I have Decided to count my macros which I learned about like I said from @happyhungryfit and the IIFYM website.   I am so excited to be using this as a weight loss tool.  With your weight and days you are working out, you figure out how many calories, carbs, fiber, and protein you need a day.   It has room to eat all types of food. ..not just chicken and broccoli. .. or shakes for every meal.  
   I am so excited to start seeing results. ... and I know it won't happen over Night.   Now everyone get ready. .. I'm not excited about this, but I am going to post my before pics.   Like I'm taking them today.   This is me at 213 pounds, and I am not excited about sharing it, but I feel I need to post it to continue being honest with myself.   Thank you all for reading and helping me on my journey!  Hope you all have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment