Monday, February 16, 2015

Feeling pretty awesome

Well. .. one week and a few dAys down, and I'm not made at all about my week!   My biggest fear with counting my macros was/is with not keeping up with tracking the nutrients I need to track. But this week I have done a great job at it.   I want it to just become a habit so it's not something I have to worry about anymore!  I have a goal to fill up the entire notebook I am tracking in... so hopefully that helps too.   I knOw I won't be successful at it if I don't track.  
   So I don't know if I have mentioned. ..for my workout I am following Jamie Eason live fit trainer.   It is a twelve week program that is all weight lifting.   I actually started it on December 29th, but because of being sick one week I am a little behind.   I am half way through week six.   I have actually done it before, but only got about 5 weeks in.   I decided I was going to finish it out because I am definitely a beginner at weight Lifting... so it is TeacHing me a lot. .. and the basics.   Plus of coarse I am running, zumbaing, our doing some type of cardio daily as well.  I'm not going to lie. ..I don't have any doubt I will have the muscle tone I want if I just stick to counting and lifting. ...I absolutely love lifTing.   I think it's probably because I feel really cool doing it (hahaha) and I can literally feel the muscle being worked.   
    So last week I posted up some pretty DisturBing before pictures and an extremely high number on the scale.   I am going to post tHis weeks pics (which I took in different shorts. .. which are the shorts I will now be taking the pics in because they are tight) and I have tried like 5 times to take a pic of the scale, but my pHone is as slow as they come so I never got one. .. but drum roll please.....210.0 pounds!  Woo hoo! I am very very pLeased with that number. ..especially because I just started counting my macros, but had started working out and eating better Dec.  29th. ..do that was a 3.6 pounds weight loss (maybe 3.4)  I can't remember.   That means I am only 11 pounds away from under 200 and only 12 pounds away from pre pheebs weight (thats my daughters nickname.. if you were thinking what's a pheebs? )  I am so proud of my loss so far. ..I know it will take me a year or so to get to where I want and need to be, but y'all think of how quick a year goes by.   I mean it literally flies by and I will be so mad at myself if I let another year go by without doing something about my weight.   Plus. .. of coarse. ...I can't wait to have more babies!  I can't even imagine being 130 pounds and being pregnant.    That will be so awesome!  
   Thank you all so much for your support and following me on tHis journey!   Love you guys

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment