Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Before posting my first video!

Okay guys...My stomach is in knots and I feel like I am going to throw up because of the video I am about to post!  This will  be the 1st video of many I will post!  It is my first weigh in!  I am pretty emotional in it because I am nervous and excited and shocked I am putting it all out there for anyone to see.  I am doing this video and blog weight loss because I feel like this will help me with my weight loss and hold me more accountable.  I would love if you would like to follow me and of coarse words of encouragement are always helpful!  I would also love any tips on working out or food that would be great for me to eat!  If anyone is actually following this please don't be scared to talk to me about this on FB or in person!  I'm not oblivious to my weight.  I know what I look like and I am not trying to hide the fact that I am overweight.  That is why I have decided to put this out in the open!  I would LOVE everyones help on this amazing change I am taking on!  I know I am in this 100% because I am starting it on a Wednesday!  I didn't do the whole...well I will just start Monday thing!  This is it...this is the day I decided to take my life back!  Thank you for all your support!  Can't wait to get tips and advice from everyone!  Wish me luck and I hope you enjoy this as much as I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment