Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The beginning of my long journey to my weight loss GOAL!

Hello Blog!  It's so nice to meet you!  So I have never done a blog in my life!  Mainly because I am not great at writing or at punctuation etc.  So try and stick with me because it might sound and look like a 7th grader writing!  My stomach is actually in knots as I write this blog...mostly because I am about to trow my biggest insecurity out in public, the elephant that I feel like is always in the room when I am there!  MY WEIGHT!  I am such a happy person that loves EVERY single thing about my life with the exception of the way my body and health is!  My weight is something I have struggled with pretty much as long as I can remember.  But since I had Madi Rae and especially after having Molly Mae, it has gotten so out of control I don't know where to turn!  It is so hard because I LOVE LOVE LOVE to workout!  If it was possible I would work out everyday for 6 hours!  I LOVE IT!  My enemy is food!  My husband is the most amazing man I have ever met and one of the best things for me is the fact that he is a health nut!  You would think that I would be super healthy because of the way he is, but when he is not here during the day that is when I eat bad.  I don't sit around and stuff my face or anything.  I have never done that, but my girls and I go out to eat ALL THE TIME!  I feel like this is one of the main reasons I have become as heavy as I am now!  I want nothing more than to be healthy for myself and my children, I have had SIX knee surgeries...yes 6... right now my knees feel great, but I know that if I continue the way I am now that at a very young age I will not be able to hold my own weight!  I am writing and telling you all this because I have decided to do something that I am super excited about and also nervous, because again I will be putting everything about my weight out in public!  But I am going to do it guys!  I am going to do it!  I have always wanted to do the biggest loser, I LOVE that show!  I love Jillian and Bob and Allison and the whole show so much, but I just don't think I can do it!  So I am doing an alternative, my own Biggest Loser thing!  I am going to do my weight loss journey through youtube!  Yes I understand that most people will not be interested, but even if it's just one person watching than that is fine!  My husband and I are going to weigh myself once a week on camera and also I will be videoing other things as well!  I am thinking it will probably take me around a year or so to get all the weight I want off!  I am so excited about this journey that my family and I are about to begin!  Thank you to all who support me!  Thank you to my husband for all his help and love!  I can not wait for this!  Look for our first you tube tonight!

3 comments:

  1. You are truly an inspiration for all of us who struggle with our weight. Thank you for being so brave and putting it all out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I think you are amazing! We can do this together!

    ReplyDelete