Thursday, December 30, 2010

The end to my 1st complete day!

Well....I'm exhausted right now!  But I had an AMAZING day!  Ate healthy and had a WONDERFUL work out!  Ran 2.5 miles and sweated my booty off...I always do my complete work out in a sweatshirt...so I look like a sweat ball when I am finished! And yes....I just said sweat ball!  I am proud of myself today because of all the times I have lost or tried to lose weight I have never gone the full day with at least munching on something I should not be eating!  I DID IT!  Today I did not munch at all!  To me this is a huge accomplishment!  A WOO HOO!  I truly enjoyed everything I ate today...and for all those who know me well know that I am the pickiest person EVER!  Seriously though I have never met someone as picky as I USE to be!  My biggest problem with today is that I didn't eat enough!  I don't want this to be a diet!  This is a lifestyle change!  I know this is just one day so I don't have to worry about it, but if I do this everyday then it will feel like a diet!  At the end of everyday I am going to post exactly what I have eaten and the calories!  I would love help on ideas or what I need to be doing different!  I am doing this all just by things I have heard and/or learned!  I am about to fall asleep, so I hope you all have a wonderful evening and a HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!  Thank you all for the support!

Oh!  Also I am doing a 1500 calorie diet...I know a 1200 cal is what most do, but since I am as overweight as I am I am suppose to have more!  If I am wrong...HELP A SISTER OUT!

Breakfast
2 slices turkey bacon 50 cals
Half cup egg substitute mixed with green bell peppers 60 cals

Snack
1 can V8 juice  30 cals
1 medium size banana 105 cals

Lunch
2 cups Romaine lettuce 15 cals
2 tbsp Light Raspberry vinaigrette 60 cals
1 tbsp sliced honey roasted almonds 40 cals
Weight Watchers Deep Dish pizza casserole 1 slice 277 cals

Dinner
Grilled Vegetable medley (zucchini, squash, and onions) 122 cals
sliced almonds 40 cals

*I will attach recipes tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great job today Brittany! I am rooting for you and pray that God gives you the strength and willpower to accomplish your goals! You go girl! You are already inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete