Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby steps~

Well I feel like I am taking baby steps on getting back on track!  This week was a pretty good week!  I worked out only 3 times, but that is better than my last 2 weeks of no working out at all!  I have just be so exhausted and have not wanted to do it!  It's pretty sad considering the marathon is only like 2 weeks away!  I started back weight watchers this week and I feel pretty great and happy that I did it!  I do remember the reason I quit it in the first place....you have to track and look up so much stuff and it just ends up being a pain!  But IT WORKS and is totally worth it...no not the most convenient, but the best weight loss thing there is!  I know I have still been like hardcore slacking on blogging, it has just been a rough last couple weeks with Jonathan out of town and he has my computer etc.  But one day soon I will be back up and blogging more that 1 time or 2 times every 2 weeks!  I will also start taking photos again....Jonathan has not been home to take my pic:( but I am going to start again as soon as he gets home!  Well guys I am going to keep this short I have a baby screaming!  Thank you all again for EVERYTHING!  Ya'll have a fun weekend~

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a wonderful job Brittany!! I know it's easier said than done but really don't be so hard on yourself. You have come so far already on your weight loss journey and I can tell you won't be stopping any time soon. Baby steps are exactly what you need to do - you can do it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete