Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome Back!

Well everyone I'm back to stay!  I have not blogged or put a video up in about 2 weeks....but things have already changed for the better with my weight loss and are going to continue!  So I will be having a weigh in on Saturday morning!  I do believe I will be under 200 pounds on Saturday!  I am working hard and LOVING IT! This Sunday is the marathon and I am so pumped!  I am only doing the half, but super excited for it!  It has been so hard for me to train since Jonathan was out of town and I had no one to watch the girls while I ran, but I got to run yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks:)  I did 4.5 miles and it felt great!  I do believe I will do fine on Sunday, but I think it is going to probably take me about 30 minutes more than I was expecting or wanting, but my only goal is to run the entire time!  As long as I do that then my same goal I have had this entire process will be met!  I have been so hard on myself the past 2 and a half weeks because I have gotten a little off track, but I was thinking about it and I have lost 23.6 pounds....I have NEVER in my life done that!  If all I lost this year was 40 or 50 pounds... no it's not my goal weight, but I would not be upset at all!  I do believe I am back on track and will lose more than that....but I need to stop being so hard on myself!  Well I am so excited about Sunday and if anyone wants to come out to the marathon that will not already be there it is going to be a great time!  Also, good luck to the most amazing husband!  He is running is 4TH marathon...man he is good!  He is going for his best time yet...under 4 hours!  I know he can do it!  Love you best friend!  Hope ya'll have a wonderful day and as always thank you all for your kind words and support!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment