Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SICK AT MY STOMACH...

I am SICK at my stomach at how irresponsible I have been with my weight loss blog as well as last week was a HORRIBLE week!  I just feel like crying because I feel like I let myself and everyone else down last week!  I didn't even blog or weigh in....  I didn't even cheat really, but I didn't eat much or probably the best things for me...and at that I didn't work out one time.  Yes...my feet were in so much pain, but I could have done so many other things!  I really need everyone's help right now!  This week has already been so much better, but I feel like there is so much more I could be doing.  I'm in a hole right now and I just want to get out of it.  I have the marathon coming up and summer...and so many goals I have that I want to hit, but I can't figure my head out right now!  I am doing this weight loss because all I want is to be healthy for myself and my family, and I keep thinking about how bad I want another child....but I REFUSE to be a pregnant overweight woman again and maybe gain a lot of weight!  I am just very frustrated right now with myself and my weight loss and I just want to be back on track.  Well I am back on track, but I feel like last week was so horrible I just totally screwed myself!  I want to be under 200 pounds!  I want that small goal so bad I can't stand it!  I just don't see why I don't work as hard as I was or possible can to get there.  My mind is everywhere...I am so overwhelmed with everything right now I just want to scream...but I think the only reason I feel this way is because I have been selling myself short on my weight loss.  When I was doing well (the last 3 months) I was not even close to as overwhelmed as I feel now!  I am sorry I am just saying everything I feel, but this is the reason I made this blog...to hold myself accountable!  I am just going to pray about it and I know I will get through this slump!  Thank you all for your encouragement as always!  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment