Sunday, April 10, 2011

THANK YOU ALL

First I want to start off by saying Thank you....Thank you to all of you for helpiung me through this hard time of my weight loss, but a BIG thank you to all of you who have commented on things and especially you who have written me messages!  You all have helped me more than you know and I really take what you give me in the kind words you said!  It's people like you that have made me get back on track and feel like I can do this!  Last week was kind of another slow week, but not nearly as bad as the week before.  This week is going to be WONDERFUL!  I started this week of with the Red Bud Classic 10k!  It was a pretty tough run today because of the heat and I just was not feeling it, but I finished it and I ran the whole time!  Always my only 2 goals during a run!  I have not posted my weigh in from last Friday, but I am going to hear in a bit.  It's one of my worse weigh ins, but I'm ok with that becasue I know I am going to do better this week!  Good news though....I finally started back weight watchers and I am so pumped about it!  So my weigh ins will now be held on Saturday mornings!  My husband left to go out of town for a couple of weeks :( but I have a goal of what I would like to lose by the time he gets back...and that is 7 pounds!  I think I can do...it will be poretty tuff, but If I'm not lazy then I should be able to do it!  Well guys I am absolutely exhausted, but again wanted to say THANK YOU!  Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there!! you're still doing great. remember, everyone has their moments, weeks or even months of slumps. Just get ahold of it now and since you are doing this the right way, one bad week is NOT going to mess you up. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete