Friday, March 4, 2011

Great Start...

This morning was my weekly weigh in!  And WOO HOO...I lost 1.6 pounds!  I'm not mad about that at all!  That means I maintained or lost when I was on vacation!  I set a pretty high goal a couple of weeks ago, and it was the week I had to weigh in early!  I'm not using that as an excuse, but I did not hit it!  This week I am setting a goal of 3.8 pounds...that will put me right at 200!  I feel like I have been just playing around to much with my weight this past 3 weeks or so.  I would have a great loss...then gain...then have a tiny loss....NOT ANYMORE!  This week I will lose at least 3.8 pounds!  Well I'm super happy with this weeks weigh in!  Also....I want to give a big shout(haha)  to my Mother-in-law who has lost like 18 pounds in a month!  She is doing weight watchers and she is doing such an amazing job!  Way to go Cindy....I love you and am so proud of you!  Also, to my daddy...he has lost like 13 or 14 pounds and OMG you can like totally tell!  His little belly is gone!  Congrats daddy....I love you more than you will EVER now!  You have always been an amazing role model!  Congrats to everyone losing weight and trying to get healthy!  Love you all and have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment