Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's been awhile....

Well....I'm back!  It has been a long crazy week!  I hate the fact that I have not written anything or posted anything lately!  I have quite a few videos I have not posted because I was never able to upload them because of no WI FI!  I will post them soon!  I feel pretty excited about tomorrows weigh in!  I was at 203 2 weeks ago...then gained 2, but I feel like I am at least back to 203...but hopefully lost more!  This week has been a great  eating week..and an ok work out week!  I have been very overwhelmed with everything, but I don't feel like that will make a difference with my weight!  Well.... I hope it won't!  Tomorrow will be a great day, and a great start to another week!  Thank you all for following!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment