Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

I have been slacking lately on blogging....and I hate it!  I have not been slacking on my weight loss journey though..even though the scale does not say the same!  I have been working out and eating well, but I feel overwhelmed with the weight loss right now!  5 weeks ago I was at 203!  I was so excited and new that I would be under 200 pounds in no time!  Now 5 weeks later I am still at 204!  I am starting to get very frustrated and overwhelmed! Size wise I feel so great and can really tell that I am slimming down, but again the scale is not saying that!  I know I should not be upset, but I feel like the last 5 weeks have just been a waste!  I am really considering joining weight watchers again!  I know it works, and I really like it...but I was really enjoying doing it on my own.  I feel like I am at a slow point and need some help!  I am planning on weighing in on Friday morning and then going to weight watchers!  I also feel that my blog helps me so much, but I have just been slacking way to much on it!  I am going to try and blog at least 4 times a week!  I loved at the beginning of my journey when I was taking a lot more photos and videos!  I am going to start trying to do that more as well!  Thanking you to all of you for following me and continuing to help me on my journey!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment