Monday, March 14, 2011

Soreness at it's GREATEST!

So since my last long run of 9 miles 5 weeks ago....I have only been doing 3 miles about 3 or 4 times a week and only on a treadmill!  No because I want to, but because with 2 children it is the only way I have been able to do it!  But thanks to the time change...it is still daylight when my husband gets home now and I am able to run outside again!  And let me tell you....I'M STRESSING!  I loathe running on a treadmill because it is so boring and it is so hard for me to go much further than 3 miles.  Then finally getting to run outside today like totally stressed me out because it was so hard!  I am running the half marathon in less than 2 months!  I know I will be fine, but my body feels so beat up from my short slow run of 2.2 miles this evening.  I feel like I have a pulled muscle or something in my left upper part of my leg.  I'm ready to have like 10 more pounds off of me because I know running will be that much easier with the extra weight off!  I know I need to stop stressing about my running, but I LOVE running and the past 2 years I have tried to run the half and other things have some up...like double knee surgery and being 7 months pregnant with a beautiful baby Molly!  Either way I need to start stepping it WAY UP!  But now on to better things!  Thank you to all who have messaged me the past couple days after reading my blogs!  I really appreciate the motivation as always!  You really are helping me more than you know!  I am starting back weight watchers (or as Denise calls it) dub dub on Saturday!  I really can't wait!  I think this will help me with my lack of losing the past couple of weeks!  Well again thank you to all of you!  You are all so wonderful for helping through this weight loss journey of mine!  Hope ya'll all have a great evening!  I now need to finish this episode of Dexter and then watch the finale of the bachelor before I fall asleep sitting up!  Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment