Thursday, March 17, 2011

A WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

So as you all know...I have been a little stressed about my weight loss the past couple weeks!  Mainly because the number has not gone done, but I have felt wonderful and like I was really losing!  Well today at All-American (where I work out as of now) I had my body fat measured again.  I am an a body fat contest thing!  Anyways, in 3 weeks I have lost 5% body fat...so now I am at 35%!  I'm not sure if that is necessarily good, but I LOST!  He also told me that I lost the most in my LOVE HANDLES!  I loath my love handles, so it is good to hear!  I feel like that is the little thing I needed to spark me up!  I had a wonderful work out today!  It is crazy how I can burn 350 calories in 30 minutes, but you can eat 350 calories in 30 seconds!  I DIDN'T....I'm just saying!  Ok guys I have way to much to do today to be chattin on the computer!  I hope all ya'll have as great of day as I am going to have!  And as always....THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment