Monday, January 17, 2011

Changing right before my eyes...

I can't believe how much I feel my body changing!  I have recently been actually seeing the change.  I see it a little in my face, and a few days ago I had to buy smaller work out pants!  Tonight we went to the gym and I had an AMAZING work out!  I ran 4.25 miles and then did all my strength work outs!  I know this is goofy, but I am so passionate about my health and body now!  It makes me so happy to think of what I am putting in my body, especially compared to what I use to!  My husband a few years ago told me something(he still tells me the same thing all the time) that you just feel so good knowing you are treating your body well and feeding it healthy things!  He has always told me about my body being a temple and now I really believe it and am treating it like one!  He told me...Even when he is having bad days, at least he feels well because of how he treats his body!  I know it is kind of goofy, but I totally see and understand what he was saying!  I am so blessed that he has taught me so much and that we get to teach our children about health together!  I am starting to get pretty anxious about this weeks weigh in!  It should be good news, but like I say every week...if it is low or no loss at all...thats ok I am not going to get intimidated!  I can't expect HUGE numbers all the time!  Oh and by the way...I LOVE running!  It makes me feel so amazing!  If you have never ran...put some great songs on your I pod and just run! When I first started running a little over 2 years ago I ran .6 miles my first run!  So don't feel intimidated if you can't run far!  Pace yourself...don't run...just jog!  Breath in your nose and out your mouth!  That to me is the key to me making it far!  Anyways thank you all for helping me!  I appreciate all of you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Brit this is so great. You are encouraging me in so many ways. This especially is fantastic. I vow that when the snow melts I will run at least once a week outside. Thank you for being brave and strong and sharing your world with all of us!

    ReplyDelete