Thursday, January 27, 2011

WOW...Scary!

So...if any of you have looked at the pictures before this blog...you can tell that I decided to change up my outfit in my progress pictures.  I did not do this because I think I look good, or even should be allowed to be in this outfit.  I did this because I feel like it is the better way to see the weight coming off myself!  I have already put everything else out there...why not show even more what my body has become.  The shirt I was wearing was a tight shirt...even when I lose 50 pounds it will still be pretty tight..that's why I chose to change the outfit up!  Well tomorrow is the final weigh in of month number 1!  WOO HOO!  This is the 4th weigh in!  I can't believe it has already been a month!  I am super excited about tomorrow!  It should be a decent number!  I actually feel GREAT about this week!  I have worked out tons and best of all...I have eaten like GOLD!  I am hoping for 3 pounds, but will be pleased with any loss at all, even if it is point something!  I am also super excited because tomorrow morning my husband and I are going to run Lake Hefner!  Man...running is the most amazing thing EVER!  I love it!  Well I will for sure be back tomorrow sometime after weigh in!  Thank you all for all of your support!  Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment