Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stess...

I feel so so excited about weighing in tomorrow, but I am also stressed!  I have been working so stinking hard and eating wonderfully, I just know one of these weigh ins will not be as well as my others!  Even though I do everything I should...for some reason I just feel that this week!  I mean...maybe not...maybe I will always be losing!  I'm not trying to not be positive, I just have this sick stressed feeling!  I am going to eat and work out today the same I always do, I just hope there is a negative on the scale in the morning!  WOO HOO!  I can't wait!  Thank you all for your support!

1 comment:

  1. No Stress you will be have lost another 4 lbs I predict!! Love ya!! My total so far is 17.4lbs and 3.2 inches and I worked out yesterday at the new gym and I am so in love!! I did 2 miles between the treadmill and bike and did a 30 min circuit work out!!

    ReplyDelete