Sunday, January 9, 2011

A LONG LONG Weekend!

Well it's over...My first weekend away with my new healthy lifestyle...and I did GREAT!  I can't believe I did as well as I did!  I truly didn't eat anything I should not have!  I worked out both nights...the 2nd night the workout was jogging up the 20 flights of stairs to get to my room! I could not believe how hard it was!  I think it was harder to do that than run a few miles!  I can't believe how much I feel like I have already changed!  I feel so much stronger...I can say NO to food that is not good for me!  I did it ALL weekend!  I am so thankful the lord has given me the strength for this journey!  I know it is still 5 days away, but I can't wait till my weigh in on Friday!  As long as it is at least 2 pounds I will be very happy!  And you know what...I have already said it, If I don't lose any I will not get discouraged!  Thank you all for your encouragement!  Hope you all have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment