Monday, January 10, 2011

What I want!

Do you know what I want?  I want to buy a pair of designer jeans!  Yes it is true...I have NEVER bought a pair of designer jeans.... not because I think they are to expensive.... or I didn't have the money, but because I have NEVER fit into them!  I want a pair!  I want jeans period.  I don't wear jeans to often, mostly because I don't like the way they fit me.  I am always wearing a dress or stretchy pants.  Now... I do LOVE both of those, but the whole reason is because I have always been to big.  If you notice, most overweight woman do the same thing I do.  No jeans!  That is one of my goals for sure, but that will be a while...and you know what?  That is ok!  I don't want plus size designer jeans..I want the real ones!  I have a while to get there...most designer jeans highest size is I think a 36!  I know most of you probably think  OH MY GOSH that is huge...well let me just be honest...I am a lot bigger than that!  But the last time I was a 36 waist I was 150 pounds!  Even when I was small I was still a bigger size because that is just how my body is!  I'm not so worried about my actual number size as I am being healthy and feeling GREAT!  If I could look the way I did in my Jr prom dress...I would be one happy girl!  I loved the way I looked then, but you know what size it was?  It was a 12!  I'm ok with that size, especially if I weight 140 and am that size, because I know I will be fit and healthy!  Bring it on!  Bring on the designer jeans!  I am so ready to start shopping in the good stores again...not the "special" stores...aka plus size stores!  I want Victoria Secret bras again....not Lane Bryant!  Nothing against Lane Bryant...it's GREAT...it's just not suppose to be the store I buy my clothes in anymore! I'm sure you all think I am crazy for saying my sizes and where I have to shop right now...but I am fed up with it!  I am so happy I am doing this!  I just felt all this in my heart and had to write it!  I love all you guys!  Thank you so much for everything!  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Just keep wanting those jeans bad enough and you will do it! It's sad that some of us (me) just get too comfortable with the way they look. I want designer jeans too...YOU are making me want to "care" more about how I look Brittany! I always loved to shop for clothes but now I hate it. I think I will go to the gym tomorrow....for the first time since before Christmas! Thanks Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great thing to want! And I know that you will achieve it in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete