Sunday, February 6, 2011

3 BROKEN Computers!

Well...it seems like it has been forever since I blogged!  Probably because it has been awhile.  We have 3 computers in our home...and at this moment they are ALL broken!  So ANNOYING!  Needless to say...I have not blogged much bc I hate blogging from my phone!  Anyways...GREAT news!  I wore a pair of pants I bought about 2 weeks ago and they are already getting to big on me!  WOO HOO!  It's so excited losing all this weight and getting healthy:) but I have no clothes that fit me!  I know I have talked about this before, but now it is getting really bad!  I did find a pair of pre Molly Mae jeans that were brand new in my closet 2 weeks ago.  I  couldn't not fit into them then, but don't kid yourself...tonight...IT HAPPENED!  I wore them for the super bowl tonight!  YEE-HAW!  I love it!  This week I am going for 2 pounds!  I hope I get there!  Last week not work out was tough!  This week I will not be missing work outs...NO MATTER WHAT!  Well kittens...it's time to say goodnight!  I love you all and am so thankful for all your support!  Hope you have a marvelous evening!  It;s time for DEXTER!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment