Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RUN...RUN....RUUUNNNNN!!!

Well...it's Wednesday Feb. 9th and I just finished my work out for the day!  Towards the end of my afternoon and early evening I started to get really stressed out:(  I was feeling so stressed because I was thinking to myself... am I doing everything I can and should be doing this week to lose at least 2 pounds?  I just felt overwhelmed!  I know I have been doing ever thing, but the past couple of days I have found myself snacking more than usual!  Now not necessarily on horrible things and I am staying within my calories, but mostly crackers!  Crackers make me feel so guilty!  And one of the main ways I have put on a lot of my weight was from "innocent" snacking!  When you start getting lazy is when you start your same bad habits~  Well I faced mine today and I promised myself I will not do it anymore!  Before the gym I felt really stressed and overwhelmed...but after my work out I felt AMAZING!!!!!!  I did a 3 mile run like usual, but I did it in my quickest time since I started my road to weight loss!  2 weeks ago it took me 37:45 to run 3 miles...and I am fine with that because my goal is just to always run never walk, but tonight I did it in 31:16!  WOO HOOOOOOO!!!  It felt so great...and then finished my work out...and I felt WONDERFUL and no more stress!  I feel so good now and relaxed!  I am so happy I am on this journey!  Thank you all for all your support and help!  Tomorrow is going to be an OUTSTANDING day...then Friday is weigh in!  Stay warm! I love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment