Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello Zumba....It's so wonderful to meet you!

WOW!  This evening I decided to finally try Zumba...and OH MY GOODNESS....I'm in love!  It was so much fun and such an amazing work out!  I felt like I was back in dance class!  I can't believe it has taken me so long to finally try it!  I definitely recommend it to anyone that has ever thought about taking it!  Well... tomorrow is weigh in day!  I am so excited!  My goal for this week was 2 pounds, and I really feel like I have met it!  I guess we will see tomorrow morning!  I'm going to keep this pretty short tonight because I am exhausted!  Thank ya'll for your support and I hope you all have a wonderful evening!  Can't wait for the morning!  Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Super excited that you found Zumba and you LOVE IT!!!! It can seriously change you in ways you'll never be able to fathom. One of my clients has lost an outrageous amount of weight via Zumba. I believe she attends class three to four times a week!!!

    ReplyDelete