Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emotional!

I'm so emotional right now watching the Biggest Loser!  I love this show so much!  It has made me realize maybe I have not been giving it my all these last couple weeks!  I feel like I could be doing so much more!  I feel like I have slightly lost my excitement!  I'm still doing better than I was before I started my road to weight loss, but I feel like I am not as hardcore as I was!  I want that back...and I will get that back!  This week I am weighing in tomorrow...Wednesday the 23rd because we are going out of town until Sunday...so I am a little nervous I have not lost much or any!  I had a 5 pound goal this week, but I don't think I have hit it, but next week I will!  I want to hit my goals...short and long term!  I have to get going!  This is to take my life back!  Thank you all for your support!  You all mean so much to me!  I hope you all have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment