Saturday, February 19, 2011

Big GOALS!!

Well I'm just going to say it....I gained 2.4 pounds last week :(  Yes...it completely sucks, but I have dealt with it and I am over it!  Today started a new week....and I'M READY!  I have big goals for this week!  It is going to be amazing!  I killed it today, and everyday this week is going to be that way!  Usually I don't work out Friday and Saturday, but not this week!  I worked out both!  YEE-HAW!  So my big goal for this week is 5.4  pounds!  I  know this is a pretty big goal, but if I just focus and work on it I can totally hit it!  I'm ready for this week!  I really need to focus on eating all my meals this week!  We are going to the grocery store tomorrow....we are getting pretty low on food!  I'm pretty pumped about it to!  But to make things even more exciting!  I entered a contest at my  gym All American!  It's a body fat percentage contest!  $20 buy in and the women and men winner take all!  I'm really excited about this...mainly because I am going to win!  But here goes the not so fun part... my starting out body fat percentage!  It's pretty bad, but it is getting lower by the day....so here we go!  Starting out as of February 19th it is 40%...yes I said 40%!  I don't really know what I should lose average so I am not going to make any goals!  We will measure it again on March 11th and then April 11th is the final measure!  Anyways....to sum up this blog...I'm over the weight gain and moving on to this week!  I will lose weight this week!  Thank you all for following me!  I am so grateful for all of you!  Also whoever is reading this will you start following me if your not already?  Even if I don't know you I would love for you to follow!  It's because of all of you I am making it!  Hope you all have a great weekend!  

1 comment: