Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowed in...

Well...it has been a pretty crazy week so far with the weather and all! I have not left the house since sunday:(and let me tell you...I have cabin fever like hardcore. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and I feel very nervous...I feel so guilty about this week...I feel like I have totally ruined everything...and I think it's ridiculous I feel this way because I have not cheated or eaten bad at all this week...but the only day I have worked out this week was last friday. Which was a nine mile run! I think I feel this way because I have been lazy all these snow days. I have barely even walked outside. Obviously this is because I would never get my children out in this weather...but I just feel like tomorrow I might be a little disappointed...but I keep telling myself it is ok. Next week will be better because no matter what I am working out...ALOT... Well wish me luck for the morning...and watch my video when I post it! I love all you guys so much...thank you for all your support!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I think Jono still has some of those P90X DVD's...you could always do one of those if you are stuck inside again.

    ReplyDelete