Monday, February 7, 2011

FEELING GRRRRREAT!

I woke up today felling pretty tired and not wanting to get out of bed!  Blah...is exactly what I felt like!  Then I made myself a little breakfast and thought...I am going to go work out and start my day off right!  I'm so pumped!  This week I WILL lose at least 2 pounds!  I am determined this week...well I am pretty determined every week, but this week is going to be AMAZING!  I am getting healthy!  If I lose my 2 pound goal this week I will be at an 18.4 pounds lost total!  I have never in my life lost 18+ pounds legitimately in my life!  If I had lost it, it was from some stupid crash diet...something that I gained back immediately!  I just feel so GREAT today!  Nothing is going to hold me back from my goal this week....not even the stinkin WEATHER!  I truly believe that if you are just positive in life and your goals...you WILL succeed!   Being a happy positive person can change everything!  I feel I am a pretty positive person, but today I want to change it to where....I KNOW I am a positive person!  Not only for today or this week, but FOREVER!  Gosh...I truly LOVE life and thank you all for being a part of mine and for all of ya'lls support!  I love all of you and thank you again!  GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment