Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not the best week....

So I have been struggling a little bit this week!  I have not eaten bad, but I don't feel like I have been eating enough and not lots of fruit and veggies!  Being back to regular (no snow days) and having lots of clients and shows I have been so busy!  This is not going to stop to me, I just have to get back iIn the swing of things!  I feel a little stressed about this weeks weigh in because last week was great and I was so pumped, and this week I just feel blah!  I'm not going to let this get me down!  As of now I am 4 pounds aways from being under 200 pounds and within 2 weeks I WILL be there!  Jonathan and I are going to workout after he gets home from work which will be my first time to workout this week:(  Thank you all for following me and for all your encouragement!  Ya'll have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment