Saturday, March 17, 2012

2ND Oklahoma BIGGEST LOSER weigh in...YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!

I have been so excited to write this post since I weighed in at noon...so I could share with you all my great success of the week!  So remember last Saturday I weighed in at 216.8 lbs and the Saturday before (March 3rd) I weighed in at 220.8 lbs well my official weigh in today was 205.4 lbs...OMG that is 11.4 lbs THIS WEEK and 15.4 since March 3rd!  I can't believe...I have worked so hard for all those pounds!  To make things even better...This week I lost 5.3% of my body weight...which means I won the most lost this week by 1.2%!   AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....I can't believe I am doing this....I can't believe this time I am actually getting to where I want to be.  I have eaten so clean this week and really stayed focused on working out...and my eating!  I know I have said this before, but I really would LOVE to win 1st place and get the cruise and all, but say I didn't I would still be so proud of myself for as hard as I'm working and going to continue to work!  I have big plans guys....and it's not going to stop with getting to my goal!  I am so thankful for all of your help and encouragement...I LOVE IT it's what keeps me going!  I am about to finish my first week of insanity....it is crazy...and the boot camp I do after the weigh in is like no other I have EVER DONE...and I think I have done 3....none were worth the money, but this one DEFINITELY is!  I love you all and am so excited and motivated for my weigh in next week!  WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment