Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another wonderful day!

Well guys...I am now on day 13 since I last started blogging...but day 4 for the biggest loser...and let me just tell you...life is AMAZING! I get so mad at myself for all my old horrible eating habits...like I never felt good..the food wasn't even that great, but now oh my goodness I feel so alive (i now it sounds dorky..but seriously) my energy level it's at an all time high. Working out and eating right is not an option anymore...it's a for sure thing. No more excuses like I don't have time...i don't have much time the days I work...but I make it happen anyways!  I feel like anything is possible...like there is absolutely no way I won't get to my goal!  I can't wait for my weigh in on saturday...bc I'm positive it's going to be a big number!  I started insanity yesterday..so today is day 2 and oh my goodness it is so hard...but there is absolutely no possible way I am not doing it everyday I'm suppose to for 60 days! Why not? Well guys as always thank you so much for all your support...i love you all so much and your help and support is what is making this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment