Monday, March 26, 2012

Biggest loser weigh in 3 and week number 4!

Hello there friends! Well it seems like it has been a while...but I'm here to post about this past weeks weigh in! It went really well ...i was hoping for a little higher number, but in no way an disappointed! So the week before last I weighed in at 205.4 pounds...and saturday I weighed st an even 203lbs! WOO HOO!  I am very satisfied and excited about my number! I know it could be because I had a great number the week before, but my whole goal each week is at least NO GAIN!  We do not have a weigh in this saturday which I was really bummed about, but that just gives me an extra week to get a great number for the next weigh in!  I have been stressing a little but lately about my running...the marathon is a month away and I have not ben able to run much at all lately due to all the sudden not being able to breath:( I set out for an 18 mile ruin last week and only ran 2 and walked 8 more!  I have gone to the doctor and he gave me an inhaler, but it has not helped at all.  I have decided at the least I will walk it! Its kind of a huge bummer considering I have been training for 5 months now, but right now the most important thing is me getting healthy...and if I walk the while thing instead of run...so be it...its better than not doing it at all! Anyways I am so pumped about my weight loss....i am down 2 full sizes and 5 pounds away from pre molly mae weight and only 8 pounds away from my wedding weight (still very over weight, but still exciting milestones) I'm not gonna lie...when I hit my wedding weight in putting on my wedding dresses and taking a pic in it!haha...i know in weird but oh well! Well as always I love you all and am so greatful for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment