Saturday, March 3, 2012

Inspiration!

So I can't even believe what happened to me today!  Well as you all know I am happily starting up my blog again and btw thank you for all your support, but Jonathan and I had a the deer creek classic 10k this morning!  Right after I finished we went and got water and I looked up and about 10 feet in front of me was Dan and Don Evans from THE BIGGEST LOSER!  I asked Emerald if she could take a picture for me so I walked over to them and just started crying (btw they look UNREAL) I felt like I was seeing something I could be and 2 people that I feel have struggled with the same thing I do!  They were so kind and helpful and were so sincere to me bc they have been where I am today!  They said to friend Dan on fb so they could watch my progress!  I talked to Don a little bit more...He told me the one thing he regretted was letting 20 years go by without doing anything about his weight.  That's what I don't want to happen...that's why I HAVE TO CHANGE NOW!  I let them know about my blog and about my struggles I have had...I started crying again and told them that this is exactly what I needed today...and that they are truly huge inspirations to me!  I feel so blessed to have met them...and call me crazy but I believe it's a sign that this is going to happen this time.  I just have to win my biggest battle....BAD FOOD!  I WILL DO THIS I WILL DO THIS I WILL DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. *LIKE! You CAN do this Brittany! You can do it, but you are right....do it while you are YOUNG! Saying a prayer right now for God to give you help and willpower!

    ReplyDelete