Sunday, March 4, 2012

A new day!

Well it's day #2 of my new journey and let me say......I FEEL AMAZING!  I just don't understand why I do this to myself?  Eating healthy makes you feel so clean and wonderful!  You have so much more energy and you don't have to feel guilty about it!  Jonathan and I get the Runners World magazine every month and the one we just received is about weight loss...and in it I read an article on how a guy lost his 100+ pounds.  Pretty much he just said every meal he had he tried to make it 50/50...50% whatever and 50% vegetables.  Then for snack he always had a fruit with something...maybe string cheese and an apple or even yogurt and some berries!  That is what I have been trying to do today!  I am anxious to see how tonight goes because I have to work 7p.m. to 7 a.m. and I always get confused on my eating.  I think I am going to try and eat around 8 when I get there...then a  few small snacks throughout the night..unless anyone else has an idea of how I should do it?  Thank you all as usual for all your support...of and by the way I weighed in yesterday (I am going to do them on camera like I use to I just forgot) and my official starting weight is 220.8 pounds!  You want to know why I am ok with that?  Because that is the last time I will EVER see that number....and I'm serious this time!  Love you all and hope you have a wonderful Sunday enjoying this beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment