Friday, March 23, 2012

Size large!

So I can't believe what just happened!  I just went shopping for a dress because one out my closets friends trisha (love you pretty) we are celebrating her birthday Saturday night.  Well I have no clothes that fit so I thought I would hed to the mall.  Idecided to go to dillards first because I have not fit in anything but plus size there in alllllooooonnnngggg time...but I just thought I would look.  Not only did I find a dress...but it was a large!  I know that is still a big size and all, but going from not fitting in anything there...to skipping the xl and getting a large is huge for me!  Also I went to old navy alot because they carried xxl and 18's and 20's... Those were the sizes I wore there.  I now have bought size large and 16's there! I just can't believe this! Even though I have so much more to go I feel better than I have in years! Thank you all for your support!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you girl! You are doing GREAT! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete