Saturday, March 10, 2012

First OFFICIAL Biggest Loser weigh in!

So today was the day...and I was so nervous!  It was my first official weigh in for Oklahoma Biggest loser!  It was so exciting and I am so happy I was able to enter the competition!  I am a week behind everyone, but that means nothing to me!  I am not STOPPING!  My official weigh in was 216.8!  I truly believe I am going to win! I am so determined!  There is also a boot camp right after that I payed extra to do every Saturday after the weigh in!  It was pretty hardcore!  When I got home I went and walked a mile, sprinted a soccer field then would do 10 burpees!  I repeated this 5 times....it hurt!  When I got home I did the shake weight...YES...the shake weight for the 6 minutes it says to do it for!  That thing is pretty hardcore.  I truly am treating this as if I just got kicked off the ranch and am trying to win the at home prize!  I believe I can win....and of coarse I want to win the cruise.....but man I just want to win to win....to be healthy....to change my life for the better!  While I was doing the boot camp which is at the Oklahoma Science Museum, which is where the weigh ins are held....Jonathan and the girls played and walked around!  After we got in the car I just started crying....I told Jonathan I know this is it!  I have never had this feeling before....this time I AM DOING IT!  I am going to lose my weight and get healthy!  It's not like the first time I started my blog....THIS IS IT!  This is the day I take my life back!  When I was at the boot camp I wanted to just keep pushing and pushing myself....and that is what I did!  If we were hold or doing a certain exercise for 30 seconds....I just kept telling myself it's 30 seconds....that's NOTHING!  People probably think I am crazy because I breath pretty loud and sometimes I grunt (yeah I know embarrassing) but I can't help it.....I'M PUSHING MYSELF!  I am so thankful and excited for this opportunity and all of your support!  Please stick with me through this....all my official weigh ins are going to be the ones on Saturdays at the biggest loser thing!  The final weigh in is May 19th and I want tons of people to come!  I am confident I will do great!  Thank you all again for your support!  LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment