Monday, March 5, 2012

I just want to be honest!

So I was talking to my friend Denise tonight and we were just talking about food...and she asked me what was the thing I struggle with most about food? I just laid it all out there and I thought I would share it with all of you! It's not a pretty sight...and it's actually humiliating...but it's the reasons I have gotten to be so overweight! My friend trisha wrote me some helpful info...to just not keep anything bad in the house...well we don't! My husband is a healthy eater and it's hard fire him to say no to things...so we just dont even by them. So that is why I think my husband always wondered how I could not be losing weight bc from what he saw and what I told him I was always eating pretty healthy! Well I wasn't! All I did was secretly eat! If I ate breakfast with the girls...maybe a bowl of cereal...no matter what... if I was hungry or not when we got in the car after I dropped them off at school I would go through a fast food place...not only get a breakfast sandwich, but a meal.  I would eat fast food sometimes 2 or 3 times a day! I dont know why I did...i just did! Even if we had just spent $300 on groceries I would still go get something horrible for me....and I always felt sick from it! I never really even enjoyed it! I might stop by seven eleven and get 2 different types of candy bars....and eat them both! I dont know why either...i just did it! I know it sounds disgusting but it's the reason I got to the point I am at now! I dont want to be here anymore and never again! I always told myself...i will never allow myself to get the big...and if I do I will do something about it! Well I'm here...and if I dont change now in 6 months I'm not going to weigh 220 anymore...i will weigh 240! I dont want that! I'm just taking it one day at a time.  I an on day number 3 and I know this is a long process, but I'm in it for the long haul! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment