Saturday, March 3, 2012

I need you all!

So it's 3:34 a.m. and I woke up and I can't handle it anymore!  I am back at my exact weight I started at over a year ago and I am more unhappy now than I was then.  You know I think about starting to blog and then just decide against it, I don't know why at all...I just do.  NOT ANYMORE!  This was how I lost my weight last year, but something clicked off 3 months in and I stopped and I'm not going to lie...I hate myself for that!  I was so excited and determined!  What happen to me?  Please EVERYONE if you once believed in me try to again
because I need you encouragement and help now more than ever.  I am at rock bottom with my weight again and don't want to be here now or ever AGAIN!  I ran 16 miles last Sunday...yes 16...what is wrong with my brain?  All running is is mind over matter!  How can I run 16 miles running 220 pounds plus and not want to eat right?  I always tell Jonathan I don't understand how people get addicted to things bc I just don't have an addicted personality!  AM I KIDDING I am obviously addicted to food!  I feel I have EVERYTHING I have every wanted in life and so much more, except my health...but my health is one of the VERY MOST IMPORTANT THINGS!  Please help me through this process everyone!  All your kind words of encouragement and helpful tips and ideas is what got me through it last year...well I need it again everyone!  PLEASE believe in me and help me through this!  I don't think I am strong enough without the help!  I need exercise Ideas...I need to tone and build my strength!  If you ever believed in me before and followed me before...please do again!  I'm not going to let you or myself down!  I am going to do an official weigh in tomorrow morning...and NO MORE EXCUSES!  I love you all so much and am so thankful for EVERY SINGLE one of you and all your help!

2 comments:

  1. Brittany, I feel your pain and I share the problem with you. I too, have gained some of my weight back. I understand how disappointed you are in your weight loss struggle. I believe as long as we keep trying we will rise above this, because to give up just adds more weight. I love you and want you to believe in yourself. You are a beautiful person with a beautiful sole and you are defined by more than a weight problem. Be yourself and love yourself and keep on trying. Love Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just know that it's not a struggle you face alone. So many of us are on that roller coaster ride with you! You can do it... heck, you ran 16 miles. You can do anything! I'm excited to see you get back on track and start meeting your weight loss goals! I'll be cheering you on and praying for you on this journey!!

    ReplyDelete