Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oklahoma's Biggest Loser!

SO....I am so proud to say....that I just officially registered for Oklahoma's Biggest Loser challenge!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  Jonathan and I were on fb late last night watching the KONY2012 video(if you have not watched it please do...we bought out kit last night) and on his news feed there was a link the Oklahoma biggest loser page....onehealthybodbiggestloser.com/contest!  Anyways we got on and looked at the info.  Last week was the first official weight (which I missed), but that isn't going to stop me.  I called the phone number this morning to make sure I could still register and he said I could!  I am so pumped!  The final weigh in is May 19th and the 1st place winner receives a Royal Caribbean Cruise , $500, and a bunch of other awesome prizes!  You guys...I could totally win this!  I don't see any reason I can't!  Jonathan and I already have a schedule for me worked out so that I can go hard!  I'm looking at it this way....this is as close to the biggest loser I will ever get!  The prize will be amazing, but not as amazing as the beginning to my weight loss!  I obviously don't intend on losing 100 pounds in the next 2 and half months, but it will be an amazing kick start to my weight loss!  Every Saturday at noon are the weight ins...at the Oklahoma Science museum.  You where a sports bra and shorts and from the looks of it you weigh on a stage and they take a picture of you!  I know I can do this and I know I can win!  I am going to treat this as if I was on the actual Biggest Loser TV show!  So here is what I need from all of you....SUPPORT...WORDS OF ENGORGEMENT, and as much advice, tips, and ideas as you can give me!  Thank you all for your support!  Love you guys!

1 comment: